Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Why mentor the next generation?

I have heard a lot of people say..."the kids these days are vastly different...". I also heard kids say "we are different and this is the new administration..."

And I totally agree.

But there are things that no matter how much different the context have become, some of the principles have remained the same...

The need to mentor the young people is still universal. It is still very much needed. It is very critical, as a matter of fact.

Many of the things that they are going through are beyond what my parents or my grandparents may have anticipated for them to go through.

I have been involved in the youth ministry for 22 years. Allow me to share some of the insights that I have gained from the mentoring relationships I've developed with some of them through the years.

Let us share and learn together as we mentor the Joshua Generation.

This is a new blog - but come back and I will be posting many articles for your consideration.

God bless!

1 comment:

  1. Kuya rex...i didnt know you have a blog in blogspot..pls add me up...http://jinngoi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete